FlexLink is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2020, FlexLink had about 1,000 employees and a turnover of 220 MEUR.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a group of 21 companies specialised in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is Isabella Seràgnoli, is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.
In collaboration with Flexlink we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Support to join the organization in exciting times!
As the Talent Acquistion support you will collaborate with the international Talent Acquisition team supporting with candidate sourcing, CV screening, reference calling and adverts for FlexLink. Your focus will be within the recruitment and selection of junior and senior profiles, both nationally and internationally, across Europe. You may also be involved in a series of projects aimed at nurturing the company Talent pool, and attracting the best talents.
This position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden in the FlexLink HQ and you will report to the Talent Acquisition North & Central Europe Coordinator. This assignment, with start as soon as possible, and will initially last for 3 months, but with good opportunities for extension and future employment. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to gain experience from recruitment and the field of HR!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborating with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to understand recruiting needs
• Performing sourcing and selection activities according to the requested profiles, choosing and activating the correct source channels
• Performing supportive tasks such as writing adverts/job descriptions, calling references and other administrative tasks
• Supporting decision making processes on recruitment through market insights and data.
• Updating internal ATS according to the ongoing selection processes, making sure it is always up to date and handled as per group guidelines and in compliance with GDPR.
As FlexLink in an international organization fluency in English is a requirement. We believe you have a HR degree or similar, and great interest in recruiting. Previous experience in recruitment will be considered a plus. Fluency in English is necessary and if you’re also fluent in Swedish or German that would be advantageous.
• Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with high-level stakeholders
• Accuracy and on-time delivery of the assigned tasks
• Collaboration & Team-working
• Creativity & Flexibility
Is this a perfect match for you? Come join an international environment while gaining valuable HR experience! If you have any questions regarding the position or FlexLink as a company, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to walk you through this great opportunity!
Please apply for this position with a resume and coverletter in English.