Micvac AB offers innovative and sustainable solutions for producing superior fresh ready-to-eat foods. The patented technology enables food to be precisely cooked and pasteurized in the packaging itself, which preserves taste and nutrition without unnecessary additives. The resulting products have best-in-class shelf life which reduces food waste throughout the entire value chain. With the Micvac method, we exceed the demands of the food industry for sustainability and safety and at the same time we offer the consumer a fantastic taste experience.
We have taken clear steps to strengthen our commercial and technical resources and will now take a further step to strengthen the financial control and planning capability of the company. As such, we are searching for a financial controller, reporting to the Director of Finance and Admin. The candidate will have mastery of the full spectrum of financial accounting, controlling, and planning. In addition, the candidate will act as a business partner, support managing administrative matters, and drive a strong digitalization of the financial processes and systems within the company.
Read more about the company on www.micvac.com.
This role will include the following:
– Prepare and perform monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and reporting
– Business and financial planning and budgeting
– Budgeting and forecasting including full P&L and Capex/Opex
– Business case management for investments
– Support for supplier and partner evaluation and negotiations
– Risk planning and management
– Coordinate and prepare for external audits
– Exercise financial control vs. Budget and forecasts including steering action plans to close gaps, covering revenue, variable
costs, and fixed costs
– Exercise business control over all key areas: sales, technology, production, marketing, projects, etc.
– Cost, price, and margin management
– Reporting packages, scorecards, and KPI’s
– Ad hoc financial analyses as appropriate
– Development and implementation of company policies
– Streamlining business processes together with respective functions
You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Business Administration and a minimum of 2-5 years’ relevant experience. Previous experience working in an ERP system is a requirement and experience with Monitor and a BI system is a bonus. You are well-structured and can work independently. You also have a high level of IT literacy and excellent Excel skills. Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English is a requirement.
As an individual you have excellent analytical skills and good communication skills. You easily understand different situations and can adapt to the working environment. You exhibit high levels of teamwork and cooperation together with ability to listen effectively to understand the needs of stakeholders and team members. We also expect you to have a good understanding of general business issues or have the willingness and ambition to acquire such understanding. Furthermore, you can deliver on deadlines while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy.
We look forward to receiving your application.
A-Finance is a specialized recruitment and consultancy company within finance. Our vision is simple: with high quality and transparency, we will achieve success together. A-Finance is part of A-Search Group, to learn more about us or our group please use the links below.