Husqvarna Group makes a great difference to people who shape green spaces and urban environments through our leadership in sustainable, user-centered solutions. Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to end-customers in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 41.9bn and the Group has more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. The Group is organized in 3 divisions combined with Group Staff Functions.
Construction Division with SEK 5.9bn sales 2020 is a global leader in machinery and diamond tools
for the light construction and stone industries with a strong focus on innovation and customer support leadership. The Construction Division offers solutions used exclusively by construction professionals who demand high-level performance, reliability and superior support. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels.
The Senior Business Controller shall support the division management, sales regions and products category organizations in the Construction Division, as well as be a key link between the Construction Division and Group Functions. The main responsibilities are to lead and manage the Division’s controlling and finance organization and support Division Management and their respective organization with accurate financial figures and analyses. You will also provide Group Functions with required reports and actively participate in regular Group review and follow-up meetings, as well as actively drive continuous improvements in the finance area in various projects.
Other responsibilities include:
· Lead and set overall priorities for Construction’s finance organization, including coaching and developing an international team of direct report staff and dotted line finance staff globally in the Group and Division and overall finance organization
· Complete monthly and quarterly closings financial analyses and reports of the operational performance for Division
· Coordinate the budget & forecast processes, working closely with business division CFOs and others to secure consistency, quality, timing and transparency
· Coordinate and actively contribute to the Division’s ongoing improvement activities, e.g., by defining and following up KPIs, develop business cases, etc.
· Ensure compliance with Husqvarna Group policies and procedures and continuous internal control improvements
· Support in strategy implementation by providing high quality financial analyses and drive continuous improvements in finance area
· Coordinate and secure alignment between Group and Divisional objectives and priorities
· Identify and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders on Group level and within Division
The position is based in Jonsered where Husqvarna Construction has its major product development site. Estimated 20-40 travelling days (generally planned well in advance) inside and outside of Sweden should be expected to be required. The role reports to the Division CFO and you lead a group of four international team members with >40 own direct reports.
You have an academic degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience from business control positions. Your previous experience could include working in an international environment in a manufacturing industry where you’ve experienced product development, supply chain, sales and service. You are fluent in written and spoken English and other language skills are positive.
Being structured and thorough is in your backbone. You have high analytical skills and perform your daily tasks with energy and a positive mindset. As a person you are confident in your role, independent, solution-oriented and show initiative. Since you will lead four international employees and have large contact areas, it is important that you have easy access to, and like to, communicate with other people. You have integrity and you’re not afraid to ask questions or give feedback if needed.
We look forward to receiving your application and will be booking interviews from August.
A-Finance, is a specialized recruitment and consultancy company within finance. Our vision is simple: with high quality and transparency, we will achieve success together. Interested in learning more or want to contact us directly, please use the links below.