We are now looking for a Cash Manager to be part of an international company with office in the central of Gothenburg! This is initially a consultant assignment, starting from approximately 10th of August and will continue 6 months. You will be working full time.
As Cash Manager you will be part of the Treasury team and report to Treasury Manager. You will play an important role within the functional area of cash management and will be the practical link between the subsidiaries and treasury operations. You will work in close collaboration with both external and internal stakeholders.
As Cash Manager you will:
• Drive, implement and manage cash management activities globally
• Have the responsibility for the set up and maintenance of Powers of Attorneys in the Electronic Banking Systems
• Validate and ensure Master data in connection to the Finance area in the Treasury system, which involves areas such as liquidity forecasting, netting, bank guarantees, internal loans and deposits’ maintenance
• Be the practical link between subsidiaries and the Treasury Outsourcing Partner, high and low
• Optimize the cash forecasting
• Be Treasury Stakeholder towards Business stakeholders, Legal, and Finance Operations regarding all matters of payments and liquidity management
• Work proactively towards operational process streamlining and optimization
To be succesfull in this position, we believe you have a University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer and Systems Science. You have a strong interest in payments and how new technology in this area can shape the future and bring business value. You have a robust knowledge and understanding of Treasury as well as familiarity and interest within cash management with specific focus on consumer payments.
We are looking for you who make things happen and want to create and build great payment infrastructure. You are a functional leader with high integrity and excellent project management skills, with ability to take own initiative and solve issues.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please do not wait to send your application as we aim to fill the position as soon as possible.